Thursday, July 22, 2010

Patriotic Challenge Doll




To make myself finally create a doll I decided to join the Patriotic primitive doll challenge. It is always disappointing that I don't win when the judges and voting is by other doll makers. I still enjoy my dolls and over the years have sold most of the ones I have made so I guess someone must like them. So here she is. I haven't made many primitive types and usually I don't enjoy painting cloth dolls but this one was really fun. I am off to the beach with the entire extended family where I hope to make mermaid paperdolls and envelope books with my young nieces. More about that to come.

3 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

This came out really good Robin. I have never made dolls before. Maybe I should look into learning some day. Look forward to seeing more of your summer inspirations. :)

Beebeebabs said...

lol soooo cute tfs

Beebeebabs said...

lol soooo cute tfs