Monday, February 1, 2010

The Loot





Well I have finished my Paperdoll in a Box for my class but will show it next time. I messed up my blog banner so have to figure out how to fix it soon, but 5 More Days and I am going to Florida. Have bunches to do. Anyway after visiting so many wonderful Vintage blogs of people that love to go to Estate sales, garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores and share their finds i thought I would today. I went to a thrift store today and got this wonderful stuff except the shoes. They were $2 at Walmart and they're green! Who could resist. So these are my wonderful finds of the day. The tray($1) is metal and made in england. I have never seen a paisley tray before so I had to buy it. And I keep falling across yellow pitchers($1 each) so I had to have them too. Almost forgot the other great find. A bag of these little bottles about4 inches tall. don't know what I will do with them but they sure are cute. I am sure I can find a craft project that they are perfect for!

No comments: