Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bargain Saturday




Well it is a lovely weekend now but rainy and cool when I got up. Decided to go check out a church sale down the road. Last weeks sales were very disappointing. Lots of ugly ceramic stuff and everything was overpriced. There was a lot of great stuff at this one however. Because of the dreaded craft room cleaning hanging over my head I was very conservative. Just purchased 3 things but they were a real bargain. This set of hat boxes, cute bunny and chick salt and pepper shaker and a yellow box that holds file folders(not shown). All that and a gravy biscuit for $3.

Yesterday went to my friend Renee's down the hill and worked on my 10 cards for the swap I am in. The vintage lady one is using my Stamp from Paperwishes. She is one of my favorite stamps. Hope everyone has a great day. I am so glad it is spring!

2 comments:

The Homeless Parrot said...

I love the salt n' pepper shakers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.