Friday, April 30, 2010

Vintage Finds




Well since according to many bloggers I read it is officially yard sale season. I went to the Library book sale tonight. The hard backs are up to $2 and the paperbacks $1 and whoever priced the special books was out of their mind. They were majorally overpriced. I did find a few gems and plan to go back for fill a bag on Saturday to find books for altering(not that I have ever been able to actually do that to a book!) This children's book has lovely images that i will use. It is from the '50's. The teen book is hilarious. It is called "Here's to you, Miss Teen, Guide to Good Grooming." I love the fact that different sections of it have different colored pages. But the tips about behavior are just funny. I think you can read this page if you click on it and enlarge it. All in all it was a great day. Almost finished with my 10 cards to mail tomorrow. Have a lovely day!

No comments: