Saturday, May 15, 2010

Card Swap




Got my cards from Missy's card swap(see Sidebar) yesterday. They are great. Not a disappointing one in the bunch. Here are a couple of pics. I have been making stuff slowly. I really want to get in there and get to work but life keeps getting in the way. I am going to Helen, Ga to meet my parents on Monday and spend a week of Thrifting and maybe a little crafting. Then Friday we're are moving on to North Carolina to see my daughter the vet(homeless parrot on side bar). Looking forward to a great week. Will post pics of my thrifting finds and perhaps some works of art too. Have a great week!

2 comments:

伯函 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Folksie Linda said...

Adorable cards from the swap! Nice to meet you.. it was a fun swap! Hugs, Linda