Thursday, June 20, 2013

June First Post

Ok I meant to post on June 1st and the hydrangea picture was taken then but it is really the 20th.  Where does the time go?  With all the modern conveniences where does all the time go? This week come screaming by like a freight train bearing down on me and I have no idea where the time goes.  And what happened to the lazy days of summer. I am waiting for the first one!

Today I have been making cards. I am not getting faster at it at all! It is one of the things I love to do best. The first card is using the new Prima Julie Nutting Doll Stamps. I wish I had them all but I am enjoying the 2 that I do have. I sparkled the Hello with embossing powder. It was a dollar stamp from Michael s and I really love it.
The next card is with a new Stampology set. I just got it at Big Lots so it is not a recent release but I like it very much.

I have already survived Vacation Bible School and now am starting the major panic clean up for everyone coming for the Fourth of July. I love it when everyone comes but things must be CLEAN!
Hope everyone has a great week and is enjoying summer. I should be posting more soon!

No comments: