Sunday, August 18, 2013

Is It Fall

The weather is so cool today that I am beginning to think it is already Fall.  It has been a cool rainy summer here in East Tennessee. I think I mention the weather and the seasons a lot on my blog.  I think it is because one of the reasons I wanted to live in North Carolina or Tennessee was because they have four distinct seasons. In Florida where I grew up there weren't the major weather changes like we have here. I love fall, everything about it even after the leaves fall. I am not fond of winter but the hope of Spring and a visit to Florida in February get me through it!

But enough about the weather.

I have recently begun to be creative again. I made several cards the other night to encourage friends at church. I took the pics at night so the color isn't what it should be. This is a valuable lesson about picture taking. The cards are long gone so I can't do it again.







I have been learning to color and blend with Spectrum Noir  pens now that I have most colors and the whole set of darks thanks to my daughter.  The pumpkin is an example of it.  The stamp is from HOTP at Paperwishes.com


And I have found a new addiction-----I have discovered YOUTUBE!
Yes I have known about it for a long time but I recently discovered all the crafting videos and tutorials.  But I absolutely love to watch Scrapbooking, thrift and craft hauls where people go shopping and show you what they bought. You get to see what's out there to buy!! and you get the thrill without buying it. I can shop vicariously and it is free!  Here are some of my favorite your tube channels.
alittleshabbychictabasco14thefrugalcrafter and littleredwagonstudio
Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

SWK said...

Wow! These cards are beautiful! Such great design and details put into them.

Unknown said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you certainly need to get on this brand new personalized keto plan.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, decent, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a good keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.