Saturday, March 13, 2010

All Things Alice




We went to Concord/Charlotte North Carolina to visit daughter and hubby this week and I was able to go see Alice in Woncerland. It was my first IMAX 3D experience and I really enjoyed. Special effects aside I loved the clothes and the colors. Even the white queen's horse was decked out in lovely lace. I sent off my tags for the Alice tag book swap(see sidebar) and am looking forward to receiving it soon. I can't say enough about the movie. I enjoyed it more than I expected to. Also had a great time overall with a little thrifting thrown in. It was a good time.

2 comments:

The Homeless Parrot said...

Those are beautiful, you were right. Of course, I'm your daughter, so take what I say with a grain of salt ;)

I don't think you harped enough on how much you enjoyed our company. I was very, very glad to have you - and hope you won't be a stranger.

I'm starting South Beach tomorrow. I adopted a dog too. It's been a busy day since you left :)

Ella said...

Hi Robin
I received your rabbit tag in the Alice in Wonderland Tag book swap.
My daughter's birthday was that day; we love it in the book!

I love the little tree on the back with the Cheshire cat's face!

Thank you for making my daughter's book,special!