Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another Beautiful Saturday in Tennessee






Well it is another beautiful day in Tennessee although very cool. It was in the 30's last night and warmed up to the 60's today. There are still some beautiful leaves out there but I think the peak has passed. My cardmaking challenge today was to make a couple of cards that were quick and easy and the non-crafter could do. The flower cards are the results. All I did was cover the front of the card with Scrapbook paper, stick on the 2 premade flower stickers, cut out an oval and glue it on and then add letter stickers for the greeting. Everything came from Walmart so anyone could do it. The moon card was easy too because it was from a kit but I did emboss the Happy Birthday. It's hard to believe October is gone. Fall speeds by like a bullet train and then it's time for Christmas. I hope everyone is warm and well. Have a great fall Day!

2 comments:

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Robin your cards are gorgeous! whew you make sound easy,But when I look at them they look so beautiful they have got to be hard to do.Your fall is breath taking!!Hope we can get together when we come up there in two weeks!!!Hugs Sherrie

Island girl said...

Robin the cards are great. I have a problem with the embossing come out right.